Tefilat HaDerech or the Traveler’s Prayer or Wayfarer’s Prayer in English, is a prayer for a safe journey recited by Jews, when they travel, by air, sea, and even on long car trips.
It is recited at the onset of every journey, and preferably done standing but this is not necessary.
Tefilat Haderech for all provides you this prayer in a beautiful and readable interface and in 4 different languages (Hebrew, English, Spanish, Portuguese) and in a Transliteration to hebrew also. Enjoy, and have a safe journey.
- Change the font size (with preview)
- Change the background style
- 4 different languages (Hebrew, English, Spanish, Portuguese) and in a Transliteration to hebrew
- The interface allows both Hebrew and English
What’s new in version 1.1:
In hebrew you can now choose between:
- Nosah Askenaz
- Nosah Sfarad (with option to hear it too)
- Tefilat Haderech for Flight
Compatibale with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone 2.0 Software Update