No more waiting to be near your computer in order to send meeting invitations.
From now you can use iNvite from your iPhone/iPod touch to do it from anywhere in the world!
With iNvite you can:
* Create a new meeting iNvitation
* Update an existing iNvitation
* Cancel an existing iNvitation
You can also add meetings/events to your own calendar by sending an iNvitation to your email.
What’s new in version 1.1.3:
- iOS 4 support
- Bug fixes.
What’s new in version 1.1.2:
- Fixed issues with the history, now messages are saved in the history again.
What’s new in version 1.1.1:
- Now ready for OS 3.0
What’s new in version 1.1:
- Added support for localization (now supports English, Hebrew, and almost full support for French and Spanish).
- Updated the date/time fields to support your regional settings.
- Added help in the settings, to clarify the details you have to fill.
- Changed the Add button in the Recipients list to 2 icons, one for Search (to open your contact list, this one is shown when the email address field is empty) and one for Add (to add the typed email address).
- Added 3 more options to the settings:
– Remember last use (remembers the fields content for next use).
– Clear after sending (after the iNvitation is sent, the fields will be cleared).
– Use localization (allows you to disable the localization and go back to English if you don’t like the translation).
- Few fixes
ATTENTION: EVEN THOUGH OS 3.0 INCLUDES SUCH FUNCTIONALITY, IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE IT ONLY WITH EXCHANGE ACCOUNT! USE iNvite TO SEND MEETING INVITATIONS EVEN WITHOUT AN EXCHANGE ACCOUNT!
1. In order to be able to send meeting invitations, you must setup all the details first. To do that, go to the iPhone/iPod settings, scroll down to the bottom, and there you’ll see some of the installed applications settings, one of them is of iNvite.
2. If you send a meeting to the email account that is configured on your iPhone/iPod, then this account MUST be of an Exchange type in order to see the meeting details (you can still see the meeting information on your computer and then sync your iPhone)
English, Hebrew, and almost full support for French and Spanish
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)